Saturday, February 13, 2010

School is cancelled...

Hmmmm...what to do when school is cancelled on Friday. Yes, it is snowy outside, but that does not stop Laela and I. If you know me, then you know I can not stay at home for too long. First, we got up and made pancakes. YUMMY! Ro went to work and called to say that the highway was not bad, so we got ready and headed over to Granna and Gramps' house.
Laela tried out the snow again, but same conclusion...not her thang. She did think that it was fun to play with Gramps, but the snow was just a little kink in her side. :) On the way home, we were driving through our neighborhood and we saw this... Too cute! There were several different sizes, shapes, and outfits on snowmen in our neighborhood, but I thought this one was the funniest!
After nap and play time, we started to cook dinner. Of course Laela needs to be involved in the kitchen these days, so she helped Nanna wash dishes! Once again, what a great helper! What a busy snow day! I love spending time with this girl, but days like this also remind me why I work. :)

No comments: