
WOW! This has to be a record! Laela is starting to think that we live up north because she has seen snow so many times in her life! Thursday it snowed all day long, so when Ro got home he took Laela out. She wanted to have nothing to do with anything! Then Nanna and I got home and we tried again...Little more fun, but still not sure about everything.


However, if this "crazy, white stuff" was around all the time...we would have one unhappy camper. It is so weird. Most kids love to go out and run, roll, slide, touch, throw, eat, etc in the snow. Laela Grace wants to have nothing to do with it.

She does think it is funny when people throw snowballs, but the actual part of her stepping in or touching...not a fan. Really...I don't know where we went wrong. I hope she soon figures out that snow is cold, but it can be fun!

Thursday night when we went to bed, I thought it looked so awesome outside. It was still bright and the white snow was beautiful! Here is a picture out of our front door about 11:00pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment