Happy Valentine's day to everyone. I hope you were able to spend time with someone you love. :)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Valentine's Day at our house...
Valentine's day was great at our house. Most of you know our Valentine...and we are wild about her!
Ro is a sweetheart! He knows that I think Valentine's is super silly, but he got flowers for me anyway.
So pretty! Also, he gave me a new pair of workout pants (I had been wanting some), but of course I gave him a hard time. "Oh...workout pants. Seriously...are you trying to tell me something?" He said, (very casually) "actually I was thinking about Valentine's and hearts, so think of it more as HEART HEALTHY." Hmmmm...how long did it really take him to think that one up and how did he know that I was going to be a toot about it? Oh man! I guess he really knows me. :)
Laela is too funny! All day long she was great. We even had our monthly birthday celebration with family, so we took a few pictures there too. Each month we meet and celebrate all birthdays for that month. Happy birthday to Cousin Mikaila and Aunt LeAnn! These celebrations are great because we always eat. This time we only had dessert, but it was YUMMY (like usual). Here are a few of the wonderful bites...



Since there was no school on Friday, Laela celebrated Valentine's with her friends on Monday. Of course she wore a cute Valentine's shirt..."Show me the love!" Perfect for Laela! 
Notice the tongue? She has been doing this for awhile. When she is serious about something or really working hard, the tongue goes out. I think it helps!
Happy Valentine's day to everyone. I hope you were able to spend time with someone you love. :)
Happy Valentine's day to everyone. I hope you were able to spend time with someone you love. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment