Now dinner and a birthday cake. I made Laela a small yellow cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles for the celebration. I told her she could have it after she ate all of her dinner and of course she did that! Laela barely touched the cake at first. Then when she really got her hands into it, she would not ever eat it. She did not know what she was missing because that yellow cake is yum! Well...we let her play in it a bit and then off to the bathtub!
A great finish to the evening...night-night clothes and bedtime. WOW! What an eventful 1st birthday. Good night and sweet dreams!
2 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday! This is your special day! Happy, Happy Birthday...may good things come your way!
Looks as though Laela had a great day! Here's to many, many more!!
Ok, that last picture is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is so precious.
That little loaf cake with sprinkles looks very familiar! :) Yummy!
Happy Birthday Laela! (love your new layout, too)
Post a Comment