Let me go back to Sunday, since I didn't blog that day. (BTW...did everyone notice that I blogged most days that I was home on spring break. WOOHOO! I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures, because I am enjoying taking them!) Anyway, Sunday was a fantastic day with Ro and the kids. We just hung out and did some stuff around the house. This included Laela organzing her drink selection in the refrigerator. She was so proud of herself, she took a picture!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Back to Real Life...
Spring Break ended and we are all back to our regular routine. Ro started back to work after being off work for a week. Doc says that they do not know what happened, but they want him to visit with a neurologist to make sure there is not anything they are missing. That appointment is scheduled in April (I know, right? A month away. What the heck?
Let me go back to Sunday, since I didn't blog that day. (BTW...did everyone notice that I blogged most days that I was home on spring break. WOOHOO! I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures, because I am enjoying taking them!) Anyway, Sunday was a fantastic day with Ro and the kids. We just hung out and did some stuff around the house. This included Laela organzing her drink selection in the refrigerator. She was so proud of herself, she took a picture!
That evening, Laela wanted to feed Dhillon. Seriously, she has been so wonderful with him lately. Just look at her smile...oh and the way he is looking at her!
She rocks him in his carseat, gives him a paci if needed, packs his school bag, covers him up, and my favorite of all...makes him giggle! That kid LOVES his big sister and all she has to do is say "Hi, Dhillon!" It is the sweetest, most lovable laugh!
Last night it was storming and Laela wanted to take cover under a tent. So, of course we built a cool blanket tent in the living room and we all climbed under.
The blanket made Laela's hair go crazy and she was giggling up a storm! What a fun time!
Even Allie was ready to get in the tent, because she hates storms. Instead, Ro gave her a few Benadryl pills to calm her down and we were all able to sleep through the night. HA! This was Allie when I woke up. She was passed out and enjoying her deep sleep.
Tonight, Laela went with me to the grocery store to pick up a few things and as we were about to check out, she said that we must get daddy some flowers. Well, of course I couldn't say no. :) Laela picked some out, bagged them up, and brought them home to surprise daddy! (She even unwrapped them, I trimmed the stems, and she arranged the flowers and put them in her favorite spot!) What a wonderful little girl!
PS - Just in case you did not know...it is flip flop weather and Laela is ready!!! That girl would sleep in her flip flops if we let her! Funny thing...I was flipping through pictures on my phone and found this....
Let me go back to Sunday, since I didn't blog that day. (BTW...did everyone notice that I blogged most days that I was home on spring break. WOOHOO! I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures, because I am enjoying taking them!) Anyway, Sunday was a fantastic day with Ro and the kids. We just hung out and did some stuff around the house. This included Laela organzing her drink selection in the refrigerator. She was so proud of herself, she took a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment