Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our summer schedule...

This summer is a lot like last, where Laela is going to school 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday). So far, so good! When she is at school I get a ton of stuff accomplished and while she is home we have "Mommy and Laela days". Then Ro joins us in the evening and we continue to play or find a "water" place. :) Laela is absolutely loving the pool this year!Seriously, spending the day with her is exhausting but very rewarding. She says the funniest stuff! Today, Mikaila (Laela's oldest cousin) squirted me while we were at the pool. I had on regular clothes because I did not feel like swimming and I ended up pretty wet. Next thing you know...Laela says..."you are messing with the wrong momma!" TOO FUNNY!Anyway, we have been very busy. Yesterday we made some super yummy cupcakes!The last few days have been spent with grandad and Pam. They are in town visiting from Florida, so we made sure to spend a little time with them each day. Today we all went to the pool and had a fun afternoon.Otherwise, we have been preparing goodies and what-not for Laela's birthday coming up. I don't know how it is already time for this child's birthday. It feels like just yesterday when I threw this birthday bash and she was two. Time flies when you are having fun!

No comments: