Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today was Rohit's birthday! I think he had a FANTASTIC day! He started out the morning with a non-initiated Happy Birthday from Laela. (Okay...I did tell her LAST NIGHT to remember to tell him this morning....and she DID!) Funny thing is that she hid one of his presents under her bed and she pulled it out this morning. In bag #1 was a "monkey shirt". YES. I said monkey shirt. It just happen to be Laela's size! It was very funny when I asked what she wanted to get daddy for his birthday, she immediately said a monkey shirt. Okay. I can handle that. Off we went. Next thing you know, Laela spotted it. "Mommy, I see monkey shirt! I want it." Hmmmm...a night-night outfit with a monkey on it...size 4T. PERFECT! Of course Ro loved it! (Of course she wore it to bed tonight to celebrate Daddy's awesome day!)
Then I sent Ro flowers to work today. A little different, but that is what made it fun. He said that they made him smile, so yea! Good work!This evening was dinner with a few friends and a couple more presents. Laela also went shopping with Nanna. For this round, she wanted chocolate cake for daddy. Well, of course they found the perfect gift...Little Debbie chocolate cakes! Laela wrapped them up (using half a roll of tape) and it worked out perfect. Of course he loved everything. This year was just so much fun because Laela could partake in gift choosing, gift wrapping, gift giving, and gift opening. WOW! I can't wait for the next birthday celebration around our house. Oh wait! It will be for me. YEA! Happy Birthday, Daddy Ro, Ro.

PS- The celebration continues...Laela is currently laying in bed, "trying" to go to sleep. All we can hear are the sounds the ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Happy Birthday! :)

No comments: