Oh man...our house is in full swing these days. Ro and I are busier than ever with work, football season has officially started, and Laela is growing like a weed.
Tonight was mommy and Laela night. Ro had to work late and we got to do our own thing. She helped out with dinner, we ate together and then outside for play time. Seriously...that girl just makes me laugh. Some of the things that she says and does are so wonderful. She loves to tell herself "Good job, Laela" and so do I! One minute she has me sitting in the middle of the street (literally) watching her perform and the next minute she is "baking" cookies for me in her kitchen. I love that girl! We had a super-duper night and I was so thankful to spend the time with her. YES...I am exhausted right now, but that is okay because I got to play with my sweet baby girl.
2 comments:
Hey! Since you mentioned resale shop. There is one done by sweet pea consignment and its in November. If you want I can email you the thing they sent me. I plan to consign a few things to declutter!
I forgot to mention, it's over by UTD.
Post a Comment