It is kinda scary when you become a mom. You are in charge of another life! I thought that I would be exhausted all the time, but you are great! I love everything about you. You have the sweetest personality, with a bit of strong will to off-set. You have already shown me that you are going to be a very strong and persistant girl! I may be raising a future president. :)
Today you turned one. I know...it is CRAZY talk! I look back and think about this day and it is crazy to think that a year ago you were inside my belly (literally as I am writing this, you were being pulled out). We saw your little face through the ultrasound and we knew you had lots of hair, but we did not know "you". Daddy and I were thrilled to pieces when we finally met you and named you Laela Grace. You are a fantastic baby girl and you amaze me everyday. I love watching you grow and learn new things.
Thanks for being "you" and being such a wonderful blessing in my life. Always know that mommy loves you!
No comments:
Post a Comment