Friday, May 23, 2008
Last weekend...
I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our project last weekend. Ro did not take me seriously the last few weeks when I told him I wanted to repaint the baby's room. The original room turned out awesome, but the pink was just too overwhelming for us. Anyway, Ro walked in the house last Friday and I had already moved almost everything out of the room, removed the electric outlet covers, and shelves off the wall. He said to me..."You forget everything lately, I thought you would forget about repainting." HA! Nice try. That night we went to Lowe's for primer and paint. Then we got started right away! It took us one good coat of primer and paint. Ro calls the color Desert Tan and we are much happier with the neutral color! Check it out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohh, I like it, no more pepto bismol!
looks great
Post a Comment