Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dhillon's 1st birthday party....

Hot Diggity Dog......Happy 1st Birthday, Dhillon!
We had a wonderful Mickey Mouse birthday party with many of our closest friends and family today. 
 This cake looked and tasted AWESOME!  I was so excited about it and happy we made the choice to order it from Sweet Art Bakery.  They did a fantastic job!

And I had to make these Mickey Mouse cookies, too!  We've got ears, say cheers!
A few little added extras that I made...


 Oh!  How cute is D's shirt?  I found it on Etsy and I love it.  Laela has one with Minne's skirt, legs, and high heels.  CUTE!  They will be great for our Disney trip too!
 We ordered a BIG bounce house for our little guy and his friends, but with the rain it did not happen.  Thanks to friends who brought over their smaller bounce house.  What a saving grace.  The kids bounced and bounced!
 Dhillon did okay with his cake.  He did not make a mess, like we expected him to.  He actually did not even eat it!  Totally a shocker to me. 
He also had a blast opening presents.  Dhillon had several helpers who were very eager to open gifts, but he did get some great BOY stuff (cars, planes, trucks, farm, clothes, etc).  YEA!

Thanks again, for those that were able to make it out.  Dhillon was one happy little guy tonight! :)  Toodles!

No comments: