Saturday, August 4, 2012

First haircut for D...

It has been time for the last month or two, but I worried about his swivel head!  L and I were a the kid salon getting her hair trimmed up (pictures at the bottom) so I just scheduled D an appointment.  He getting wings on the back sides and the top was just too long.
Before...
This kid was watching EVERYONE's movement!  He also heard music (no one else heard it) and he was dancing like crazy during his haircut, but the lady continued to cut and did awesome!
 The after...   :)
 Happy pictures with his handsome new haircut, daddy, and sister!!!  We were all so proud of our little buddy!
And L's trim because at least 2 1/2 inches off of her hair. It look so much better and I think she feels better now. She is constantly wanting to wear her hair down, so this will help a little with the heat and tangles! This was her 4th or 5th haircut, but she has never had her hair washed by the stylist. Ahhhhh...
After...
Now the kiddos are ready for 'back to school'!  :o)

No comments: