Saturday, June 30, 2012

9 months!

Dhillon-ina is 9 months old today! 
Photo: Just left our sweet, little guy with Aunt Karri and Uncle Mike. First over-night stay away from home. Be good little buddy. WE LOVE YOU!!!
I am so thrilled that he is part of our family and w each love him so much.  There are so many AWESOME things to say about this little guy, but I know these for sure....
I love his contagious giggle.  Laela loves his busy, yet loving personality. (He thinks Laela is the greatest thing since baby food!) And I would say that Rohit loves Dhillon for his calm manner and sweet smile.
•He wears a size 4 diaper. •He is in size 12-18 months in clothes.
•Dhillon wears size 2 shoes.
•He sucks his thumb and LOVES his dog/monkey blanket, but very seldom will take a paci too.
•He drinks 4, 6 oz formula bottles and he loves to drink water from a sippy cup!
•This kid is eating everything! He is eating #3 foods. He is loving the little baby cheetos, puffs, and most other finger foods that we give him...pizza, pancakes, waffles, eggs, biscuits, crackers, etc. I love that this kid loves to eat!
•Dhill-pickle is HAPPY! He wakes up happy. He giggles like no one I have ever heard and WOW...you should see him look at Laela. He LOVES to watch her dance and enjoys hearing her sing!
•Dhillon can move FAST!  He has been crawling for about 2-3 weeks now and he is so fast.  He can get from his room to the kitchen in no time and that is a ways on knee!  It is so funny because Laela yells at him all the time and tells him "NO" or "Don't get that!"  She thinks she is in charge of him when he is mischievious.  :)
Oh!  Please excuse Dhillon's after-nap-bed-head!  He was in a super mood, so I had to snap some pictures...with or without crazy hair!  Love him to pieces!!!


No comments: