
Dhillon is getting so big and growing so fast!

He is 9 weeks now, but I wanted to be sure to note his 2 month info.

The doc checked him out and said he looks great! Here are his stats:
Weight: 14 lbs (88%)
Length: 23 1/2 in. (66%)
Head Circ: 16 3/4 (94%)
So...to sum it up...this dude is a GREAT size and he has a TON of brains in his head!

Also, when Ro took Dhillon to the doctor, he got his first breathing treatment. D has been coughing and choking on his own mucas quite a bit, so we thought it may help clear it out! Laela has been so good helping D with his treatment. Hopefully he gets better quick!

I have to also add that today Dhillon started using a BIG bottle. This kid loves to eat!

Right now Dhillon loves to:
-SMILE!
-eat
-watch Laela and listen to her sing
-blow bubbles
-try to suck his thumb
-try to stand
-eat
-be held
-make motor boat noises
-watch anything moving
-give kisses
-did I mention eat?

He is a keeper and we love Big D so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment