Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sleep, sleep, sleep...YEA!

Dhillon (and Mommy and Daddy) had an awesome night! Ro put him down at 9:30 and he slept until 5:00 this morning!!!WOOHOO! We didn't even know what to do with ourselves when we woke up and saw the clock, but Dhillon...he was one happy baby! :) Seriously, he smiled a TON today. I love it! (Now he probably won't sleep at all tonight because I bragged about him, but that is a risk I will take so I can tell everyone how proud we are!)Talking about sleep, Laela is having her first cousin sleepover tonight. We headed over to Mikaila and Makenzi's house right after school and she was so excited! I am sure she will have a blast! Last thing for today...Laela and Ro have started going to the Donut Shop on Wednesday mornings. Awesome tradition and I got to be a part of it a couple weeks while I was home with Dhillon. Well, today was my last Donut Wednesday for awhile, as I am starting back to work on Monday; however, we had a blast today! Laela and I ordered extra donut holes and a kool-aid drink, talked about our plans for the day, and even did a little people watching. WOW! I am sooooooooooo going to miss this part of being at home, but Laela will continue to love eating donuts with daddy!

No comments: