Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair, Helping, and Holy Guacamole!

First, today we went to get some pictures taken. Laela would wear her hair in a ponytail everyday, if I let her, but today we did something a little different. We have used the straightener before, but today her hair was extra shiny and beautiful! Second, Laela has offered to help feed Dhillon the last TWO nights! WOW! This girl is coming along. Maybe she is thinking he is kinda cool after all. :)Finally, Georgie was a little wild and crazy last night. He decided to go fishing and Laela could not believe her eyes when she found him this morning!!!BTW...I wouldn't typically take pictures of my toilet bowl, but this will be kinda funny to look back at. :)
Well...off to work I go. It is going to be a rough morning/day tomorrow. I will go back to not seeing Laela in the mornings and not spending my day with D. Oh my. Wish me luck!

No comments: