***Please forgive us for already being a little behind with blogging. I am going to catch up and be better about keeping everyone up to date on our daily happenings! Also, when Laela was born, Ro wrote the first blog about her. He did start it in the hospital, but still has not sat down long enough to finish it. He will finish it soon and post it for us to have in the future.***Dhillon arrived on Friday, September 30th at 12:58 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and measured in at 20.5 inches long. This day was fantastic because we were able to prepare, drop Laela to school for the day, get our last minute stuff together and then off we went for check-in at 10:00. All of the nurses were fantastic and the c-section went very well.

Okay, okay...I did puke (but it was not my fault. The nurse gave me some stuff to soothe by stomach and instead it made me sick.) Either way, everything went great and Dhillon made it here safely!

With Laela, we experienced a different scenerio in the operating room. Nothing that was a big deal, it just seemed to be a more welcoming and down to earth experience this time. Literally from the time Dhillon was out, Ro was touching/checking/caring for him in less than 3 minutes. He also got to cut the cord with Dhillon!

The nurse had Ro involved with everything and the anesthiologist was taking pictures like crazy!

At one point I found myself wondering who was watching me! :)

Oh well...it was Dhillon's day and I was proud to have him there!


While the doctor's finished with me, Ro and baby went back to our room. Dhillon was cleaned up and ready to feed when I got there and he did AWESOME! Within the hour, we were pushed to our final room and voila! We were a family of four. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment