Laela was not a happy camper at this visit. I don't know what happens when I take her to the doctor, but I have now deemed Ro "PARENT TO REPORT TO ALL DOCTOR/DENTIST APPOINTMENTS". I don't know if he liked that or not, but that is just how it will need to be so I do not go insane. Let me note that she did okay about 80% of the time the doctor was there. It was the female nurses that she did not like! (She is weird like that.)
Either way...here are her stats:Weight: 36 lbs (90%)
Height: 3' 2" (70%)
Blood Pressure: 124/66 (Not bad considering that she was screaming like crazy!)
Laela has gained 4 lbs over the last year and grown an inch and a half. It is funny because I thought that she maybe gained one or two pounds this year. She seemed to be thinning out and growing up. I would have guessed that she was at least another inch or two taller. So many people comment on her height and size compared to other three year olds, so obviously she has not taken after her daddy yet! Maybe the nurse did not get the correct measurement because Laela was screaming! The doctor also checked her vision and said that it looks good so far. (Thank goodness because Ro and I have horrible eyes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment