We have been pretty busy lately, but we try not to forget about Allie Mae. Over the break, Allie got her teeth cleaned at the "dentist". Laela was worried about her so much. As soon as I got her from school that day, we headed over to get her. Laela was thrilled to see Allie and the dog...oh man! She was a very happy tag-waggin' friend with sparkly clean teeth.

Laela decided it is time for her to go to the dentist too. Maybe we will try that in the summer when is a little closer to 3. :)
Blogger readers, friends and family....thanks for being patient while I did not blog for awhile. I have been very busy with school, chasing a 2 (almost 3) year old, and just hangin' out with Ro. I still owe a BRILLANT blog about our Spring Break trip to San Deigo. We were very lucky to visit the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. We had a few rough patches, but overall it was a fantastic trip!
There are a few more blogs below about random stuff. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment