
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! This year, Laela and I went to have a few pictures taken for daddy.
Chera Photography always does fantastic and captures just what I am wanting. One evening, while daddy watched football, we headed out. We met Chera in Deep Ellum and started out like this...

but quickly turned to this...

Laela is in LOVE with lollipops right now; however she did not like the taste of the red one because blue is her favorite! Oh well. It made for a few great pictures!

There was also this bright, beautiful rainbow mural on a building. We stopped by and it was a perfect spot for Laela and I to show daddy our love...half with my hand and half with hers.


Then we headed a few blocks over and found these couple of cool paintings on pillars under the overpass. Fun and perfect!



Overall, Laela and I had a blast! I was thrilled to get some FANTASTIC shots and able to complete Ro's valentine on time. Happy Valentine's Day to the loves of my life...Ro and Laela Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment