Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3rd Day of Christmas!

Tonight we opened a "present" as Laela calls them. She was very particular on her choice of seat (same spot as the last time she opened a gift). I know, she is just weird like that! Anyway, she got a memory game. We played a little tonight and she was able to match all of the cards that I gave to her. YEA! I think she will like playing this game and it will help work on her focus. :) Funny side story: Remember our elf, Georgie? Well, the other night we caught her telling Georgie, "hey! i want some presents!" I thought it was hysterical, but in all seriousness...Laela LOVES Georgie. She looks for him each morning and talks to him. In most cases, we just remind her that he is watching and she makes a good choice. Does anyone know if elves can be hired for year-round work? :)

No comments: