
This afternoon Laela, Ro, and I headed out to the
Celina Pumpkin Patch! I love this time of year. All of the fun fall decorations, pumpkins, leaves, cool weather...oh wait! Where is the cool weather??? Anyway, we picked up Jana and Brandt and headed north.

First, we all went on a hayride together...



We fed the goats...(okay, okay...Laela did most of the feeding. Jana, Ro and I fed a little and Brandt gave Laela the food to feed to the goats. What great teamwork!)







The pumpkin patch was a little sparce but we still had fun taking a few pictures and picking out a few pumpkins.


Then on to a little snack, which energized everyone for more pumpkins, a train ride, and a pretend ride on a tractor!


Hangin' out on the pumpkin...

and then hangin' off the pumpkin!

Pickin' out a lil pumpkin for Laela...


The kids wanted to ride the train immediately, but we held off until the end. It was really funny because Ro went to pay and Laela had already found the spot she liked. Well, when Ro goes to get in, the driver starts going, so he just jumped in and sat down...in FRONT of Laela! He looked like such a dork...but the kids had fun!





We picked out these three awesome pumpkins at the patch. I love how they are all three so different, yet they are similar as well. What a wonderful Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment