Sunday, September 26, 2010

Plano Balloon Festival!

Last weekend, we woke up early to see the balloon launch. Rise and shine! Laela was happy and ready to head out at 6:30! We go to the festival and it was perfect! Awesome parking, free child's admission, and beautiful balloons. Laela loved to see the balloons "glowing" and going "up, up, up" but she loved balloons even more after daddy got her one of her own! We think that this balloon was her favorite! (Too bad I did not know about this ladybug or I could have invited it to Laela's 2nd birthday.)After checking out the balloons and getting one of our own, we headed over to the kiddie area. WOW! I was pleasantly surprised. They had something for all ages. Laela started by snatching a fireman hat, then off to color, make a lei, and a beautiful butterfly.We were there about an hour and a half, but it was well worth it. Perf'ect amount of people and awesome morning weather. The Murthy's will definitely head back again next year!

1 comment:

Floriae said...

I wanted to go to this but we didnt get to - I didnt even think about going early. We may have to try that next year! Glad you had fun!