Sunday, August 29, 2010

Changes in our house...

About two weeks ago (to be exact...it was the week I started back to school! who do you think had that BRILLIANT idea?) we had granite countertops put in the kitchen and we extended the hardwood floors. I know, I know! We had all summer long, but for some reason it just ended up happening at the end. Seriously! It was the craziest week. Allie had to be sent to "doggy school", we moved in with a friend for a few days, mom moved in with Karri for a few days, Laela started back to school full-time, I started back to school full-time, I got food poisoning, Laela could not sleep at our friends house so we moved back and inhaled slight fumes, Ro got the stomach bug. Oh man! The list could go on, but I won't bore you with the details. Just know that we are still alive and it was worth it in the end. :)

Here is before in the kitchen (I don't know why I did not get a picture of the floors.)...Here is the middle... Here is after... We love it! Now I get to go shopping for a couple of new rugs to add a pop of color, but otherwise it looks great! You are welcome over anytime!

No comments: