Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter and catch-up time!

Last Easter...
WOW...the difference a year makes!
HELLO! I am back! I think I just got spring fever or something. Blogging was just put on the back burner, then a co-worker called me a slacker...so here I am! Back to the blogging world. I have a ton of pictures to show you. GET READY!
Easter at our house was fun this year. This was not Laela's first Easter, but it was her first year to really be invovled! In the morning, she found a duck basket from the Easter bunny. I was thrilled that the Easter bunny did not make the traditional Easter basket, because I requested "no candy". Truthfully, Laela really doesn't like candy right now, so that is great!

Laela loved discovering bubbles, books, number cards, sunglasses, etc in her basket!She loved the duck basket so much she gave him a kiss! Too cute.After naptime, we headed over to spend some time with family. By the time Laela woke up, it was a little cloudy and yucky outside. Then when it was time to hide eggs, it started raining. BUMMER, but we still had fun. We hid the eggs inside the house and Laela had a blast searching for them! We even had to use a few people as egg holders.Seriously, Laela was all about hunting for eggs. At one point, she gathered several at a time and she would crawl under anything to get to an egg!
At the end, Laela sprawled out on the floor and opened EVERY egg. She had a FABULOUS Easter!The girls showing off their beautiful Easter day outfits and smiles.How about these toes? I found these flip-flops and snatched them up! I love flip-flops so much and I have a feeling Laela will love them for the summer time. The first day she wore them, she did fantastic! I thought she would trip over them and not be able to walk well, but she did great! Next...painting her toes! Oh man...what an adventure with this little mover and shaker!
The other night Laela and Ro were playing outside while I was talking to a friend on the phone. Well, of course, Laela noticed I was not giving her all of my attention, so she made it a point to ask me to come into her playhouse. Oh man! How could I resist! So...I continue to talk on the phone and crawl in! Laela got to talk to "Shim" (Kim) and I had fun in the playhouse! BTW-It was a little harder to get, than to get in. :)Just an update on eating...Laela still does not eat well. We have tried many different things. Pretty much it is chicken nuggets, cheese, pancakes, cereal, fruit, ravioli, yogurt, applesauce and several snack foods. Either way...she just doesn't really take to a lot of foods; however, she could devour a bag of "doritos" in a heatbeat! (I think she got that from her momma!) Oh! She asks for them by name too..."Doritos Teas" (Please). I was looking through pictures and found this...is there a trend?Good night!

No comments: