Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little peek into Spring Break...

Laela and I started Spring Break a few days ago, but we went out of town. (I will have to create my post on that later.) I love to post on the days we are home, so here are a few shots that I caught today. She is too funny! I turned around to do something and Laela helped herself to mommy's snack...She even helped clean it up when she done. Then we went outside to play. I got a little sidetracked with all of our crazy weeds that suddenly popped up. Anyway, look past the leaves and notice our beautiful little girl. I busted out the sidewalk chalk. This is the first time that she has used it and she was not too sure about it. She tried it for a bit and tossed it to the side, so we will see what happens another time!

No comments: