Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cookies anyone?

When we visited our friends this weekend, their little girl had the cutest cookie set. I thought it was so awesome and we just had to have it for Laela! Well...low and behold, Laela and I decided to run into a resale shop today and there it was! Brand new and a great price so we snatched it up.We got home and opened it up right away. The funniest thing, okay...two funny things... First Laela put the glove on right away. She put it on her left hand and ever so delicately placed the pan of cookies on her right hand. (She even carried it one handed like a waitress.) FUNNY! Second, she went straight to the oven and looked at me. Uh...hello...open up the oven mom! Laela was so disappointed that I would not let her put them in the oven. Oh man!
Either way, she loved "baking" cookies this afternoon. This little wooden set is adorable.It even comes with a container for the cookies to be stored and a spatula/knife set! You gotta love pretend time! I can't wait to bake more cookies with my sweet little girl!

No comments: