Oh man. I got my second dreaded phone call from daycare today. Laela's teacher said, "don't worry, but I wanted to call and let you know that Laela has a scratch on her nose and forehead." Really? A scratch? Why are you calling?
When they go outside at "recess" time, they play on a cement area. YES! I said cement. WEIRD, I know. Either way, you should see the kids. They love it! Today Laela was playing with a hula hoop. Another kid was pushing a car. Well, the boy pushed his car into the back of Laela and it pushed her face down, onto the concrete. There was not way to prevent it. The whole thing was an accident, but I still worried about her for the rest of the day.
I went to daycare to pick her up and there they are...playing outside on the concrete area again. Laela is running as fast as possible pushing a car. She could care less that she has this crazy SCRAPE on her forehead and a reddish, little scrape on her nose.
We have been putting neosporin on it, so hopefully it will get better quickly. She seems to care less, even when I had to wash over it in the bath tub. Wait a brave, little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment