Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5 minutes in toddler time...

Can I just say that a lot can be done in 5 minutes. Here was 5 minutes at our house this evening...
Laela rode her car from her room to the office. Then she got off and pushed it to the closest parking lot ("AKA...the dining room"). Laela went back to her room to change into her boots. Then she went back to the office and asked for pen and paper (seriously!) so she could draw a pretty picture. Once her picture was complete, Laela started grabbing daddy's stuff from the top and side of the desk. BTW...I swear this child has grown 6 inches in the last month! (We all know that didn't come from her daddy!) I know...you are thinking...why only 5 minutes of Laela time on pictures. No reason, except that I love her! However, now everyone can see 5 minutes is wild with a toddler, but I just enjoy capturing her on film. She is so funny! Laela does it her way or the highway!

No comments: