I went into daycare today to pickup Laela. Her teacher said she had a good day. Nothing big. Then we went to get her bag and all of our goodies and we were on our way. Going out the door the secretary said..."did you hear about Laela?" I said no! What? She said...oh! I can't tell. Sorry! Well...that did not work for me, so I marched right back to Laela's teacher. "What happened today?" She laughed and asked who told. Well, come to find out...she walked around, BY HERSELF, for most of the day. HOLY SHAMBOLES! Ro and I talked about this happening, so I was not super sad about it. Laela has taken 1-3 steps at home, but not really walked. I was a little sad that this happened two weeks into school (not during the entire time I had her with me during summer). Oh well...she is walking now...Lock the doors and hold on. This baby had 14 months to think about all of the stuff she wants to run around and find. OH MY!
2 comments:
Look at her go!! She's a rock star!
Leah clapped for Laela when she heard you say "Yea Laela!" Go Laela go!
Post a Comment