Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy induced injury...

This morning Laela got her first "mommy induced injury." Sorry sweet girl! I was trying to help her up and one of my nails scratched her left eye. AH! I just knew that I got her eyeball, but I didn't. It was very close and I know it hurt. Sorry again! These darn nails...I took off my fake nails so that my real nails could "breathe". Real nails are sharp, mine do not grow very well, and I have to polish them every 2-3 days. Hmmmm...I think I like the fake nails better. They look nice, I get to sit in peace and quiet to have them done every two weeks, and they don't hurt Laela! I am back to the nail salon this week! Well...things got much better when I gave her the teether. She completely forgot that her mommy jabbed her "almost in the eyeball".
Comments by Ro: I do not understand how a real nail and fake nail are different in strength. I think either nail would have poked her eye out! :-) Next, the outfit Laela is wearing in the picture below was chosen by me. I know it doesn't match but I love the jail pants!)

No comments: