Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random thoughts...

Laela and I officially started our summer this week. So far, so good. We are both still alive and all is well. :) We have been busy this week with lunch, shopping, friends, playing, shopping, crafts, shopping, and giggling. Today she learned how to blow kisses. So exciting! I am trying to teach her what "hug" means, but so far she thinks it is a sloppy, wet, tongue kiss. YIKES! One funny thing she has started doing is getting my phone and pretending to talk...
Pulling on my leg and insisting that I help her up...
I started feeling like I needed to create something. Just a plain white onesie before. Now it is a plain white onesie with a pretty ribbon and bow. Cute! I was able to stitch the ribbon on during her nap yesterday and then I made the bow and added it on with a safety pin. Here it is...
and on my cutie...
Then I was searching the internet and found this idea, so I made it too. We have a big 1st birthday celebration coming up...you know!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hear Etsy calling your name!