Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre-Valentine's Day fun...

Laela had her first school Valentine's Day (aka "Friendship Day"). This morning we put her in a pink shirt and pink socks with a cute pair of jeans. Then off we went to school for her first Valentine's fun! Here were some of fantastic goodies that Laela got from her friends...

What sweet little friends and I think it is so funny that the majority of the cards are home-made (can you tell that we are all teachers???) Also, the moms and dads came up with such great ideas for babies. Laela got a new pair of socks, a rubber ducky, and a snack holder with name labels inside. Too cute! (Yes...I made something for Laela's friends. I decorated a picture frame with fun ribbon and a little silver embellishment. Then I added a note for the parent to put in a picture of their "little sweetheart". They turned out awesome!)

I thought this class picture was hilarious! The teacher said it took about 20 shots to get everyone in a half-calm state. Don't you love 8 babies all at once!

Of course Ro did not forget about me. He surprised me with flowers today. Here they are...beautiful as always!

No comments: