Sunday, January 18, 2009

She's growing up!

You wouldn't believe what we did yesterday. Well....Ro and I have talked about this, but we just have not taken the time to go do it. Then, Brooke called and asked if Laela may wanted to join Maddie for an outing? Ro and I talked. He says that he is so afraid of Laela growing up too quick. Well...he ended up saying okay, so off we go....to get Laela's ears pierced.

We decided daddy would be the event supporter and I would follow up at the end. :)
She was a mover and a shaker the minute she saw the gloves go on, but Laela really did great!
Laela screamed a bit right after they pierced the first ear.
After the other ear I picked her up and loved on her!
All done. Now Laela has earrings that make her look so beautiful!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh wow, what a milestone! Congrats Laela! My mom made me wait until I was 10 to get mine pierced, you lucky thing. (haha)

Angie said...

I did them when Sofia was 13 months but they pierced both ears at the same time... It hurts a little but they look so beautiful!