Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Laela...

Today was a fantastic day. Laela was a little out of it because of her shots two days ago, but she did so well. She napped when she needed to and opened gifts when it was time. I think she really enjoyed her first Christmas. I especially loved having Laela here. She makes me smile and I am so thankful for her being part of the family. I can not imagine our days without her!

Laela got Elmo Live from her Grandad. She was a little freaked out with him at first, but now she laughs.
We tried a sippy cup for the first time! She seemed to love holding onto the handles, but we are still working on sucking the spout instead of chewing.
Laela loves getting cards from Granna and Gramps!
Also, anything with lights and noise are super right now!
Paper and bags were a big hit too!

We didn't forget Allie Mae. She enjoyed her gift of treats. YUM!

Oh man! We were all pooped at the end of the day!

We ended with a great big hug and kiss before heading to bed!

No comments: