Sunday, December 7, 2008

Laela's Progress Report.....and More Pictures....

Our little chub is over 5 months old and continues to put smiles on our faces! Since I don't know exactly what a baby is supposed to do as he or she gets older, every little new thing she does makes me smile. Laela tries to sit up on her own these days and hangs in there for 5-10 seconds before toppling over from over-excitement or pure exhaustion. She continues to eat her oatmeal and veggies during dinner time but is EASILY distracted (You will see what I mean). Laela also likes to grab things, which includes jewelry, lips, ears, receipts, bags,etc. She continues to try rolling over but her stomach's downward gravitional force is too much to overcome. :-)

Here are some pictures from this past week.
"First a Tootsie Roll, Now a Tree Skirt?"

Here is Laela using Madelynn's Jumparoo at Kheang and Brooke's house. We caught Maddy giving her the hairy eyeball. Laela is also sporting her new hiking boots.

Woohoo! I am sitting up! Can I eat now?


"What in the world is mommy writing?"

No comments: