Most of you heard that we are experiencing a few concerns at Laela's daycare. Well, a little over a week ago we met with the daycare director. She assured us that Laela is loved and cared for in an appropriate manner. The down fall comes on the communication between the workers and us. The workers in her room were not filling out the papers correctly, along with a few more concerns. Well, this week there was a huge improvement on the communication sheet! Thank goodness. Now we are concerned about the teacher/child ratios. We walked in twice this week to find 5 and 6 babies with one adult. The Texas ratio is 1 adult for every 4 babies. This is made to keep every baby safe and well taken care of. I immediately expressed my concern and the director said this is being handled. One worker is changing schedules and they hired a new part-timer to cover the afternoons. I think this week will be my last straw. We are officially worn out! I don't know exactly what we will do if we have to switch, but I will not put Laela somewhere that I feel she is not getting everything a princess deserves!
No comments:
Post a Comment