I have been telling Ro that we really need to transition Laela to her crib. We have been putting her in their for naps, but she doesn't seem to be as comfortable and sleep as long. Anyway, Ro was very hesitant, but I convinced him that we can start with Friday and Saturday nights, so if their is a problem we won't have to work the next day. Last night we kept our same night-night routine, but in the end we put Laela in her crib instead of the pack and play. Well...it went great! At 9:00 Ro put her down and she woke up immediately. I put in her paci, left the room and closed the door. We watched her on the monitor and within two minutes she was out! Then I came to the couch to watch a movie with Ro and within minutes I was out too. Ro says that I soon fell over on the couch and he couldn't get me awake. So...Laela slept in her bed, I slept on the couch, Ro slept in the recliner, and Allie Mae kept her routine of sleeping on her bed. All in all...it was a great night! We all woke up about 8:00 am (YES...11 HOURS OF SLEEP), so the Murthy's are very well rested today!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
All nighter...
I have been telling Ro that we really need to transition Laela to her crib. We have been putting her in their for naps, but she doesn't seem to be as comfortable and sleep as long. Anyway, Ro was very hesitant, but I convinced him that we can start with Friday and Saturday nights, so if their is a problem we won't have to work the next day. Last night we kept our same night-night routine, but in the end we put Laela in her crib instead of the pack and play. Well...it went great! At 9:00 Ro put her down and she woke up immediately. I put in her paci, left the room and closed the door. We watched her on the monitor and within two minutes she was out! Then I came to the couch to watch a movie with Ro and within minutes I was out too. Ro says that I soon fell over on the couch and he couldn't get me awake. So...Laela slept in her bed, I slept on the couch, Ro slept in the recliner, and Allie Mae kept her routine of sleeping on her bed. All in all...it was a great night! We all woke up about 8:00 am (YES...11 HOURS OF SLEEP), so the Murthy's are very well rested today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Laela! It makes everyone a little happier when you get a full night sleep! Way to go!
Post a Comment