Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are you kidding?

Well, Laela has caught her first cold. We knew she did not feel good, but you would never know it by looking at her. Ro took her to the doctor yesterday to confirm that it was just a cold. She had a low fever, runny nose, little cough...yet she was still smiling! Oh poor baby. I just wanted to hold and cuddle with her.

Of course the doc weighed her as they do for every doctor visit. Well...we did think she had gained some weight...but are you kidding??? She weighed in at 12 lbs 9 oz. HOLY SMOKES! Let me remind you that she is 2 months old and we know one thing...this baby loves to eat!

Oh...by the way! A little bragging...last night Laela slept from 10:00 p.m. to 6 a.m. WOW! Thank the lord because I have been exhausted with school starting this week. (I am fully aware that since I bragged she will wake up at least once or twice tonight, but it is worth it!)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ok I already mentioned I was jealous of all the sleep you're getting, right? No fair rubbing it in and getting even MORE! :) So sorry little miss thing isn't feeling well. Hope she gets better soon.

Floriae said...

yeah, seriously quit with the bragging!