Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week #39

Didn't think that I would make it this far, but Laela is still baking! Doctor says that there is still no change. DARN! I did mention to the doc that my body has felt different and the baby didn't seem to move as much these last 4 or 5 days. She decided to hook me up to heartrate monitors for 20 minutes and then do a sono. Of course...baby is fine! There are plenty of fluids and she weighs in at 6lbs 9oz. (Hmmmm...I don't know how accurate that really is, but it makes me hopeful that she is not going to come out a giant!)

As far as everything goes, we are set-up to check-in at the hospital on Monday, June 23rd at 8:00 pm. They will start medicine to soften my cervix and hopefully the labor process if I have not already started naturally. Then...Laela may be joining us on Tuesday, June 24th...her expected date...NO EARLIER, NO LATER. I haven't decided if she is going to be stubborn or timely. Hmmmmm...can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Aday Family said...

Well, at least you have a plan!

Come out Laela, we can't wait to
meet you!