Saturday, June 28, 2008

We made it home!

We have had a busy two days! Here are some things we have done so far...

Friday we got to come home. We got everything in the hospital room packed up, including Laela in the carseat. She didn't even make a peep when I put her in. Laela did awesome in the car. She slept the entire way, even though her cheeks jiggled on every bump!


We made it home safely and daddy is taking Laela out of the carseat. We showed her around the house and she seemed to like it.

Here is her first diaper change at the house. One of her new favorite spots is the changing table. Laela seems to love her new room (especially the wall color and design.)

Our first night consisted of sleeping and eating. Overall, Laela adjusted very well. She seems to be almost close to perfect, which scares me for when she gets older...we may have our hands full! I woke up several times, just to check to make sure she was still breathing. Ro, on the other hand, had a little more difficult time. He is so tired, so I tried to let him sleep through some. When he did wake up, he is such an awesome dad. He really is gentle with Laela and he truly loves to just sit and hold her.


After a good night of sleeping and feeding, we decided to take our first family walk and Laela's first stroller ride. Again...she slept through it, but had a wonderful time!




Laela has some very interesting faces. Here is one of my favorite..."I was just fed and now I am happy" faces.


No comments: