
We wanted everyone to know that we have not forgotten about the precious little girl we already have. Allie is still a stinker, but we love her! There have been a few changes lately and she has done so good. She doesn't know this yet, but she is about to go to school for 2 weeks. :( Ro and I get upset just thinking about not seeing her for that long, but it will be good for her. Recently she seems to choose who and what she listens to, as well as being very anxious. I am sure the changes don't help!
Ro has been on a business trip the last couple of days and it seems to really effect Allie. She barely eats and loves to give me the sad face. So of course...she gets to do things that she is not supposed to...like sleep on our bed, have a few cheerios, and even get on the couch for 5 or 10 minutes. :) Well...she doesn't exactly ask for permission. She does it and hopes that it is okay when I find her. This is from this morning when I was getting ready...

I found her all nice and cozy on the couch...without my permission. Did I make her get off...NO! Daddy is not home. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment