Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week #36

Today we went to our 36 week appointment. I was very excited because we got a sonogram too! We have not seen the baby in awhile, so it was a great feeling to see how she has grown.

I have been wondering how she is doing all of the punching and moving. Then today we saw her and she is going to a great size! The sonogram tech measured her at 6 lbs and 1 oz. The doctor predicts that she will be somewhere in the the 7ish lb range. (Ro says 7lbs 7 oz.) PERFECT SIZE!

We were able to she her kidneys, heart, facial features, etc. Doctor also said that her head, body, and legs are all very symmetrical and look awesome. The heart rate was 141. One super cool thing...we saw a great big blob of dark hair on her head! I said that will be wonderful, as long as it is on her head and not covering her body from head to toe! :) (As I was looking at the hair all I could think about was buying more hair bows! Yipppeee!)

So...just 4 more weeks to go. The doctor and I also talked today about induction. We decided that she could schedule the induction for the week she is due. If I have not had her by then, the room will already be scheduled for me to induce. Sounds like a great plan to me...I would love for this little girl to arrive naturally, but we can't wait forever!

No comments: